Monday, April 8, 2013

Manidays: Mint Candy Apple

Hey readers!

This is my first post on a segment called "Manidays" which is basically every other Monday I post pictures and reviews on different nail polishes. I have really short nails so I use my sister's nails for the photo swatches and I wear them myself to let you know staying power and basically the "wear and tear".


Since spring is just around the corner, I thought I would do Essie's very famous Mint Candy Apple. In my opinion, it is a perfect shade of mint. Not too much on the green side and not too much on the blue side. Just right. The formula for this polish is really nice and creamy. It's also really easy to apply.


In this picture above I used two coats of mint candy apple with Revlon's Top Coat (as well as on my nails). The staying power is great and the colour comes out true to the bottle with just two coats! Overall, this is an amazing nail polish for the Spring/Summer season I suggest you go out and try this if you love mint! Let me tell you, I don't know why it's so hard to find in the drugstores I go to but once I saw it, I snatched it up and it was the last one!


Well that's all for my first post of Manidays, check back for another nail polish review with swatches! Comment below if there are any colours or brands of nail polish you think I should try. 


Until next time..
Audrey x

No comments:

Post a Comment