Monday, May 6, 2013

Manidays: Muchi, Muchi


Welcome back to another Manidays post. This week with spring/summer coming up I'm busting out the pastel colours with this gorgeous milky pink colour by Essie called Muchi, Muchi.

Although the colour is amazing, this formula isn't the best. I applied 3 coats of nail polish to get the opacity I liked. I find it to be very streaky and hard to work with. But, I cannot deny that the colour is gorgeous and I am a sucker for pink polishes.


I thought it would be fun to add a statement nail with white polka dots to give it a girly and fun feel. Any white polish will do. I do my polka dots by applying one in the middle then four on each side, kind of like an x, then added it in the gaps of the x shape where I felt it needed to be dotted.


Overall this colour is super cute and fun but I'm not really sold on this streaky formula like some Essie polishes tend to have.

Let me know what you think I should do next, love to hear your suggestions!

Until next time,
audrey x

No comments:

Post a Comment