Monday, July 23, 2012

Outfit of the Day - BB Cream

Hey lovelies, 


Just wanted to update you guys with an Outfit of the Day, I called this look BB Cream. Sorry for the horrible Instagram quality picture. I have yet to find my camera charger! Still getting used to the blog and getting back to my Youtube videos so please bare with me! 



So about this outfit: my sheer black shirt is from Forever 21. It's so cute because the sleeves have cut outs that's very en trend now. It has a high-low hem which also makes it great for tying at the front as well. The buttons are round and gold which gave me a lead way with what to accessorize this shirt with. I kept the accessories minimal because the outfit was very classy so I put on my gold Michael Kors watch. I have a gold statement choker under the collar that is beautiful and really adds to the shirt. It's a really old necklace that used to be my mother's so I don't know where you could find it. The nude belt is from Aldo that really compliments my light beige high-waisted pants from Bluenotes (such an old pair of pants but I thought they worked well with the look I was going for). For shoes, you can't see them at all but they are these black Oxford style shoes with a thick kitten heel that just pulled the whole outfit together and gave the outfit a very classy look. I was going to church so I feel that this outfit was simply yet very fashionable.

For my make-up, I didn't really take a picture again but I just did my regular foundation routine (a video will be up) and I did a beautiful gold and pink smokey eye. For my lips, I used my current favourite obsession, Revlon's Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach. All I did to my hair was comb it and let it air dry then added some Moroccan oil to the ends of my hair. My hair is pretty much straight and in it's natural state.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I will have better pictures soon! Till then...

Peace and Love,
Audrey x

No comments:

Post a Comment