Monday, May 27, 2013

Manidays: Lacey Lilac

Hey guys!


Sorry about skipping last Maniday, it was supposed to be last week but let's just say something didn't go right.. so I'm here right now with my post!! Again, to keep it in the season I tried out this really cute lilac colour by Sally Hansen.


These Hard as Nails Xtremewear polishes by Sally Hasen are amazing quality and very afforable. I bought this colour in Lacey Lilac for $5 at my local Shopper's Drug Mart. The colour pay off is great in one coat but I used two coats just for added opacity and longevity. 


I also decided to add some daisies as an accent on the ring finger, inspired by a photo Promise Phan (dope2111 on Youtube) uploaded on her Instagram. I used a bobby pin to create the dots for the flowers. The colour comes out a little darker than what is in the bottle but I find this colour very beautiful and a very soft purple colour that goes great in the spring time.


These polishes come in an amazing range of colours at an afforable price! They come in pastels, glitters, chromes and vibrant colours as well, which I will be definitely checking out in future Manidays posts. If there are any colours from this line you think I should try, please leave let me know below! :)

Until next time,
audrey x

No comments:

Post a Comment