Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spring Fling!


Hello my lovely readers!

I have received my first ipsy bag and I have to say I'm impressed with what I got! The theme for the May Bag is Spring Fling. So, here are my first impressions with what I got :)

So these are all the items I received in the bag. I don't know about you but I tried to put all the boxed stuff back in.. and I could not fit everything in it. Ahahaha
The first thing I got in this bag was a Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter. This product smells amazing, I love the smell of coconut! So, I'm pleased with this product. I can't wait to use this on my pasty white legs. This is a great size product to try out at 2 fl. oz (or 58 ml).
I also got a Mirabella lipstick in Daydream. It's a gorgeous mauvey raspberry sheer colour with slight shimmer. When I swatched it to the back of my hand it's very sheer but can be built up to amazing colour pay off. There's about 3g of product which is a great amount to try out.

I got my first Zoya nail polish in the colour Jacqueline which is a nice light beige, cream colour. I was upset I didn't get a fun pink or blue that also came in other bags but I'll be sure to do a Manidays post on this polish with the formula and opacity. This product comes with 0.5 fl. oz (or 15 ml) to try out.

I also got a small little Yaby concealer refill in the colour Buff. At first I thought it was a cream eyeshadow but it doesn't come with a magnetic palette to place so I find it to be slightly inconvenient so I might just try to use it all up. The colour is too light for me but it's the perfect colour to use as a subtle skin highlight so I'll be using it for that. It doesn't say how much comes in it but there is a good amount of usage out of the small little pan.

I got a Juice Beauty lipgloss made with all organic ingredients in the colour Champagne. This products smells amazing like citrus and oranges. It smells like those orange jellies covered in sugar.. if you know what I'm taking about.. ahahah. A nice sheer colour to add on top of a nude lipstick to give it some sparkle and shine! This is a sample size with 14 fl. oz (4 ml), great size sample if I do say so myself.

I don't know if it's just because this is my first bag or I got lucky but I got a sixth item which I'm excited to try out. It's the Nu-Me Finishing Serum. I really want the Macadamia Healing Oil because I've used it before and LOVED it. But I'm excited to try this product out it comes with 33 fl. oz/10ml. It's a very thick serum so I think this will last you quite a while!
I also did some swatches for you guys. So starting from the left: Yaby concealer in buff (as you can see it's very light on my hand), Juice Beauty reflecting lipgloss in Champagne and lastly Mirabella lipstick in Daydream.

I also got a $110 off code to any hot tools from Numestlye.com. I'll have to check that out and see if there is anything I want. I'm very impressed with these products, hopefully next month will be just as great! Look out for these products, they might just be in my May favourites! Who knows...

Until next time,
audrey x

1 comment: