Monday, April 1, 2013

Sorry for the random and long hiatus

Okay, really sorry bloggers for the random hiatus. I guess you could say "I'm tired and uninspired". But, I've finally found myself and I'm super excited to post things for you guys (not sure about the YouTube videos yet.. I miss doing them but I don't feel ready yet to get behind the camera. Hope you guys can understand.) I've had a hectic few months and I don't want to bore you guys with the details but let's just say I'm back and ready to share my beauty and fashion finds and thoughts!

I'll be posting very frequently now, not on a fixed scheduled, except for a new segment I like to call "Manidays" on Monday starting next week and "Month-a-gram" which is an Instagram diary of my highlights throughout the month. I really hope you guys enjoy this! I know I'm excited to be back.

And yes, I'm aware I'm writing this at 1:33 a.m in the morning.. I just can't sleep because I'm so excited. Ahaha.

Manidays will start next Monday but my next post will be my March favourites so, watch out for it!

Until next time,
Audrey x

No comments:

Post a Comment